Friday, March 07, 2008

DON'T VOTE FOR ME


For you are voting in Seremban's LOBAK state seat (N.11), please don't vote for "me". If you do........
I promise to be your voice in Parliament.
I promise to drive improvement and quality of life.
Bring development and improvement to education... and all the other promises in the beautifully written and printed Manifesto 2008 of the Barisan Nasional.

Caveat: Of course, the above will be subjected to the approval by my bosses and have to be align with the whole BN (aka UMNO) message. I will have no brains to think for myself and for you. I will be shot if I vote against the BN (aka UMNO), even if it screws the rakyat, the voters. I don't care. You must understand I only care about myself. Once I am elected, I will have access to contracts and business opportunities (hopefully get a project like PKFZ), make some money and send my children overseas. Of course, I will follow suit and good riddance get out of this god-forsaken country.

So, as my bosses say - there is only ONE choice. Please vote wisely.


Koi Voon

No comments: