Monday, November 24, 2008

The Fourty Four

Finally some quiet time to reflect. It has been a long and busy weekend. I missed the vigil again - 2 weeks in a row and my birthday passed so fast. Just realized I passed another milestone on the 40s track.

Finally, I got to sit and enjoy a simple birthday celebration with my family. This is the most important and meaningful thing.

my cake, its better to be straight-froward


What are reflections? Too many to just write. One thing's for sure:

Life not only begins at forty, it also begins to show.


Again, why look at the dark side. A Jedi once taught:

"Do, or do not. There is no try..." Yoda, Jedi Master

There is still more to do.....


Thanks for all the greetings and wishes. May you all be well and happy!



44 and growing younger!

No comments: