Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome 2005.....

Its 0213 January 2005. Should I be sending new years wishes via SMS? Should I send out new year greetings as I have done for the past years? This is one of those days I wonder what these mean especially when we have been constantly reminded and updated on the scale of the earthquake/tsunami. Every time, I listen to the news, I am constantly reminded of the disaster the tsunami had caused. I have decided not to mass email or SMS messages.

This afternoon (Dec 31st) I attended a funeral. The funeral was a reminder the of the realities of life. With the reports of the distruction caused by the tsunami, the funeral felt as if we were paying our last respect to one of the victims of the tsunami.

With this thought and feeling, I fund it difficult to wish my dear friends any of my friends a happy new year. Instead, I have however, this message for you all:


“ ............................................... “



(A time to reflect, find inner peace and move forward)



Regards,

Kayvee

No comments: